This sparkling fig cocktail is super quick and easy to make and so good! It's light and refreshing and the perfect addition to any New Year's Eve party! It's made with fresh figs, vodka, and champagne!
- Fresh figs - Okay, so I posted this on Instagram and everyone was freaking out about where I found figs in December. But I've been seeing them at my local grocery store for the past few weeks, so I don't know what to tell you. However, this would be delicious with any type of fruit!!
- Sugar - You can add as little or as much sugar as you like, or omit it all together! I like adding a little to enhance the sweetness of the figs, but to each their own.
- Vodka - I used Ketel One Botanicals Peach & Orange Blossom vodka because I had it at home and it was absolutely amazing!! But any regular or citrus vodka would be delicious! You could also use your favorite gin!
- Champagne - Personally, I love Trader Joe's champagne! It's affordable and delicious! But any champagne, prosecco, or sparkling wine will work!
For this simple cocktail you just need a muddler and strainer! Both are included in my favorite barware set!
If you make this sparkling fig cocktail, please leave us a star rating and review at the bottom of the page! This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers!Print
- 2 fresh figs
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 ½ ounces vodka
- 4 ounces champagne, chilled (or sparkling wine)
- Place the figs, sugar, and vodka in the bottom of a cocktail shaker or mixing glass and muddle until the figs have released all their juice.
- Strain into a coupe glass and top with chilled champagne!
You don't have to strain the figs, you can just add the champagne right on top! Straining it just gives a smoother appearance.
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
More New Year's Eve Recipes
Browse more New Year's Eve recipes →