This strawberry frosé is the perfect summertime frozen cocktail!! Frosé (aka frozen rosé) is basically just a refreshing, grown-up slushie! It's perfect for lounging by the pool or for a boozy weekend brunch! It's super easy to make and comes together in less than 10 minutes!
Serve with a light strawberry summer salad for Sunday brunch!
The only ingredients you really need are frozen strawberries and rosé! But I like to add a few extras.
- Strawberries - I use frozen strawberries to blend with the rosé so that you get a lovely frozen texture without having to use ice! Aka the frosé won't get watery as it melts! But I also love to top with a few fresh strawberries as well.
- Rosé - Just use your favorite rosé wine! You could also use a sparkling rosé or champagne!
- Vodka - This is optional, but I love adding a little bit of vodka to the frosé for extra boozy cocktails.
- Lemon Juice - A splash of lemon juice just helps balance the sweetness of the strawberries.
- Sugar - This is completely optional! But you can add some sugar for a little extra sweetness.
How to Make Frosé
This frosé is super easy to make! All you need is a blender capable of chopping frozen strawberries!
Depending on the size of your blender, you may have to make the frosé in 2-3 batches.
Add all the frosé ingredients to the blender and blend until fully combined and smooth. It should be a thick, slushie consistency.
If the frosé is too watery, you can add more frozen strawberries or ice to thin it out.
Garnish with fresh strawberries and serve immediately!
Yes!! The best part about frosé is that it doesn't freeze solid (the vodka helps with this)! So you can store it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months and you'll have a boozy slushie ready whenever you want!
You could also make this frosé with a different summer fruit like peaches, raspberries, or mango! Just be sure to use frozen fruit so you don't have to add ice!
More Cocktail Recipes
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating at the bottom of the page! This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers. And if you want more delicious, scratch-made recipes you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Strawberry Frosé (Frozen Rosé)
- 1 bottle rosé
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup vodka, optional
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, optional
- Depending on the size of you blender, you may need to make the frosé in 2-3 batches.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until fully combined and smooth.
- If the frosé is too watery, add more frozen strawberries or ice until it is a thick, slushie consistency.
- Serve immediately.