These peach crostini are topped with melty brie cheese, roasted peaches, honey, and fresh thyme! They're super easy to make and come together in just 10 minutes for the perfect summer appetizer!
If you're in party planning mode, be sure to check out all my other appetizer recipes!
You just need 5 simple ingredients to make these roasted peach crostini!!
- Fresh peaches - You could also substitute fresh strawberries or even cherries if you're feeling adventurous!
- Brie - I love peaches and brie together, but these crostini would also be delicious with gruyere or goat cheese!
- Fresh thyme - Fresh basil would also be delicious with the peaches!
How to Make Crostini
Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and top with a slice of brie, a few slices of peaches, and then drizzle with honey.
Place the baking sheet in the oven under the broiler for about 5 minutes, until cheese is just starting to bubble and edges of bread are browning
Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and black pepper and serve immediately!
That's it! These roasted peach and brie crostini couldn't be more simple!
No, crostini are best served the same day.
More Appetizer Recipes
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating at the bottom of the page! This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers. And if you want more delicious, scratch-made recipes you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Roasted Peach and Brie Crostini
- ½ French baguette
- 8 ounces brie, sliced
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- black pepper
- Place the slices of bread on a baking sheet and top with a slice of brie, a few slices of peaches, and then drizzle with honey.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven under the broiler for about 5 minutes, until cheese is just starting to bubble and edges of bread are browning
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and black pepper and serve immediately!
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.
tell us what you think!