Homemade cranberry sauce is one of my favorite Holiday sides, but inevitably you always end up with a bunch leftover! So I've compiled a list of my favorite leftover cranberry sauce recipes (and a few that use whole fresh cranberries in case you have those too).
From appetizers to cookies to cocktails, there's endless ways to use up that leftover cranberry sauce!
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
In order to have leftover cranberry sauce, you have to make some in the first place!
This is my favorite homemade cranberry sauce, but you can use your own family recipe instead!
Easy Ways to Use Cranberry Sauce
Some uses for cranberry sauce don't even require a recipe!
- Serve on top of yogurt for an easy breakfast parfait
- Warm in the microwave and drizzle over vanilla ice cream
- Make a cranberry sauce smoothie
- Cranberry sauce overnight oats
- Cranberry vinaigrette for fall salads
- Spread on a leftover Turkey sandwich
- Use as a dip for a fall cheeseboard
Cranberry Sauce Recipes
All of these recipes use less than 2 cups of leftover cranberry sauce!
Fresh Cranberry Recipes
These recipes require fresh or frozen cranberries (not sauce) but I always have a couple bags of those leftover too!
tell us what you think!