Nothing says summer is here like a fun frozen cocktail! These frozen strawberries and cream cocktails have Bailey's Irish Cream, vodka, and vanilla ice cream for a sweet adult treat!
Boozy milkshakes have been one of my favorite types of cocktail for as long as I can remember! They're perfect for a variety of occasions from;
- Just eating with a casual burger and fries
- Valentine's Day
- Ladies night or a bachelorette celebration
- Lounging by the pool
You just need 4 ingredients to make these boozy strawberries and cream cocktails!
- Bailey's Irish Cream - I love the flavor of classic Bailey's Irish Cream and that's what I like to keep on hand, but you can also use the Bailey's Strawberries and Cream!!
- Vanilla Vodka - I like using vanilla vodka for an bit of extra vanilla flavor! But you can also just use your favorite plain vodka (my favorite is Tito's)! White rum would also be a good substitute!
- Vanilla Ice Cream - Just use your favorite vanilla ice cream! Strawberry ice cream is also a delicious option!
- Strawberries - You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this cocktail!
- Whipped Cream - This is optional, but who doesn't love whipped cream on top of a boozy milkshake?!
How to Make a Boozy Milkshake
This boozy strawberries and cream milkshake literally could not be easier to make!!
Just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
Then pour into a glass and garnish with fresh strawberries and whipped cream! That's it!
Cocktail Serving Suggestions
You can serve these strawberries and cream Bailey's milkshakes in anything from a fun martini glass to a milkshake glass to a mug! I also love these fun paper straws!
More Cocktail Recipes!
If you make this recipe, please leave a star rating at the bottom of the page! This provides helpful feedback to both me and other readers. And if you want more delicious, scratch-made recipes you can subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook!
Strawberries and Cream Cocktail with Bailey's
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
- For a thicker milkshake, add more frozen strawberries or ice.
- Pour into 2 glasses and top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries if desired!
The nutritional information on this website is only an estimate and is provided for convenience and as a courtesy only. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed.